Monday 7 January 2013

Transfer News

Chelsea close to signing Brazilian Taison.


Taison is 24 year old Brazilian player playing for Ukranian club Metalist Kharkhiv.







There are reports suggesting that Metallist have accepted a £16m bid from chelsea for Taison.





Taison is a very versatile player who can play as a forward or a left winger or an attacking midfielder. He mostly plays as an attacking midfielder, a position chelsea have a lot of players such as Juan Mata , Eden Hazard , Victor Moses , Oscar and Marko Marin. 

Taison was in London last month where he met with Roman Abramovich.
He had the following to say about chelsea:-
"I went to England just to take a look. I talked to the president (Roman Abramovich).
I see Oscar, who I played alongside at Internacional, and I want to play with him again."

Taison is not as good a player as Oscar or Willian but he can add more depth to the squad upfront.







No comments:

Post a Comment